High Side and Low Side Truck Tool boxes
Gives you extra storage loosing minimal bed space.
What makes us different?
(1) The shell of our tool boxes are made from heavy gauge 1/8" thick marine grade aluminum with a .100 lid. The average tool box on the market is only half as thick, .063, which is almost paper thin. They have to fold or hem the edges to hide the skimpy material thickness. At Highway Products, we refuse to give our customers anything less than the best and why we stand out from the crowd.
(2) Our T-handle locks and continuous hinge are the same style we use on our legendary semi truck tool boxes. Stainless steel and extra tough. No plastic push-buttons here. No skimping!
(3) Weather stripping can really make the deference between a poorly made tool box and a great one. That's why we use an automotive "A" grade neoprene weather stripping. We' ve used the same manufacturer of weather stripping for over 25 years.
(4) Customizeable - Have us build your boxes to fit you, your truck, your tools, your needs! You're spending hard earned cash to for a reason. Spend it on value that pays you a return in organization savings every time you use it; with a lifetime warranty to boot!
(5) The more you use your tool box, the more important the design becomes. Our tapered lid design low side boxes give you a low entry access without sacrificing usable space in your tool box. With the trucks getting higher off the ground these days, this is a feature you will not want to overlook.
(6) Trays lift out of the tool box. A feature you'll get used to very quickly when you need to take your tools or parts to the job. You won't find this anywhere else. Available in all boxes! We like.
(7) You get the benefit of our experience of over 30 years experience building tool boxes. It seems that no matter how much engineering you put into a product it doesn't always cover the different stresses received from the guy's using it. So, over the years we' ve re-engineered and adjusted every time we found a problem.
Ready to Order? Call 1 800 TOOLBOX (1 800 866 5269)
7:00 AM–5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday-Friday