"Looking for the best job you've ever had?"
"Stop by and see us!" We'll talk about what you have to offer and what we can offer you. If you can't come here, call 1 800TOOLCOX (1 800 866 5269) and ask for our "HR" agent for up to date news of hiring and what we might put together.
Note: If you decide decide we're a good fit, save yourself some time filling out our application at Highway Products. If you can, dowload this one so you can fill it out at home with your best info.
"Take a look below at our generous "Benefits Package"!
Benefits update often so it's best to ask about them at the time you apply:
Highway Products, Inc. is a growing company with a "Nonstop" attitude.
With this in mind we are continually looking for new staff. We offer a rewarding career in the form of training, time off, good pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a chance to become a long-term member of our family.
All applications are confidential. 7905 Agate Road, White City, Oregon 97503
Take a look at our benefits package:
1) 5 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
2) Employee health insurance – Employee pays NO premium, FREE.
Office Visits $25, $2,500 Deductible, (Please remeber benefits can change as we change insurance companies) Prescription Benefits as low as $10, Chiropractic / Acupuncture Care $25. Out of Pocket max per calendar year $6,350
3) Employee family health insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays 50% of the dependent premium.
4) Dental Insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays ½ of employee and family premium. Dental Exams covered at 100% twice per year. $1,000 max benefit.
5) Section 125 Cafeteria Plan – Pay for medical expenses for you and your family with pre-taxed dollars. Pay for Dependent care (childcare) expenses with pre-taxed dollars. A voluntary benefit.
6) Vacation Benefits – one weeks’ vacation after 1 year, two weeks’ vacation after 3 years.
7) 401k – Highway Products, Inc. pays up to 4% of your matching gross income annually. 401k benefits available after 1000 hours or 12 months employment.
8) $25,000 Group Term Life Insurance Policy & $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment. We hope you don't need this benefit, but if you die of natural causes $25,000 would be crucial to expenses for your family when income stops. If you die in an accident, then the benefit is $50,000.
9) One hour off for your birthday. Get a one-hour head start on your family vacation to see gram ma, or......Take it when you need it.
10) Free checking account at Washington Federal Bank with "Paycheck Direct Deposit" on payday. Direct deposit puts your paycheck in the bank automatically on paydays. Set up auto-pay for your bills, go home after work instead of a mad dash to the bank. Makes life a little easier.
11) We have many shifts to talk about that are determined by your occupation. Please ask about them as you may see time-off only seen here at Highway Products.
12) Overtime - We offer overtime as needed but usually need it often.
13) Heated facility - We do our best to keep you warm in the winter. As we well know, a warm & happy employee is a productive employee.
14) Air conditioned offices, swamp coolers & fans in shop areas) We have many swamp coolers spread around the facilities. They help a lot.
15) Attitudes: You will find the staff at Highway Products have great attitudes. This is a quality you will find we strive to keep.
Highway Products Inc. opened its doors in Southern Oregon in 1980 and is a family-owned business. With our national exposure we tend not to be seasonal, which means we have few layoffs. Steady work pays the bills, on time.
"We pay special attention
to make sure you will enjoy working for Highway Products, Inc. because
a great staff is critical to our successful business."
Need an after hours appointment? Just ask. All applications are strictly confidential.
We can also do online "Zoom" appointments.
1 800 TOOLBOX (1-800-866-5269)
Thank you for considering us as place to park your hat. We hope you find us the best place you've ever enjoyed to come to work.