"Looking for the best job you've ever had?"
"Stop by and see us!" We'll talk about what you have to offer and what we can offer. If you can't come here, call 1 800TOOLCOX (1 800 866 5269) and ask for our "HR" agent for up to date news of hiring and what we might put together.
The only thing we have to lose is what we might miss out on. Right!
"Take a look at our generous "Benefits Package" at bottom of this page!
Note: If you decide decide we're a good fit, save yourself some time filling out our application at Highway Products. If you can, dowload this one so you can fill it out at home with your best info.
Benefits update often so it's best to ask about them at the time you apply:
Highway Products, Inc. is a growing company with a "nonstop" attitude.
With this in mind we are continually looking for new staff. We offer a rewarding career in the form of training, time off, good pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a chance to become a long-term member of our family.
All applications are confidential. 7905 Agate Road, White City, Oregon 97503
Take a look at our benefits package:
1) 5 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
2) Employee health insurance – Employee pays NO premium, FREE.
Office Visits $25, $2,500 Deductible, CIGNA PPO National Network, Prescription Benefits as low as $10, Chiropractic / Acupuncture Care $25, Mental Health Visits $25. Out of Pocket max per calendar year $6,350
3) Employee family health insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays 50% of the dependent premium.
4) Dental Insurance – Highway Products, Inc. pays ½ of employee and family premium. Dental Exams covered at 100% twice per year. $1,000 max benefit.
5) Section 125 Cafeteria Plan – Pay for medical expenses for you and your family with pre-taxed dollars. Pay for Dependent care (childcare) expenses with pre-taxed dollars. A voluntary benefit.
6) Vacation Benefits – one weeks’ vacation after 1 year, two weeks’ vacation after 3 years.
7) 401k – Highway Products, Inc. pays up to 4% of your matching gross income annually. 401k benefits available after 1000 hours or 12 months employment.
8) $25,000 Group Term Life Insurance Policy & $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment. We hope you don't need this benefit, but if you die of natural causes $25,000 would be crucial to expenses for your family when income stops. If you die in an accident, then the benefit is $50,000.
9) One hour off for your birthday. Get a one-hour head start on your family vacation to see gram ma, or......Take it when you need it.
10) Free checking account at Washington Federal Bank with "Paycheck Direct Deposit" on payday. Direct deposit puts you paycheck in the bank automatically before noon on payday. Set up auto-pay for your bills, go home after work instead of a mad dash to the bank. Makes life a little easier.
11) We have many shifts to talk about that are determined by your occupation. Please ask about them as you may see time-off only seen here at Highway Products.
12) Overtime - We offer overtime as needed.
13) Heated facility - We do our best to keep you warm in the winter. As we well know, a warm happy employee is a productive employee.
14) Air conditioned (swamp coolers) We have many swamp coolers spread around the facilities. They help a lot.
15) Attitudes: You will find the staff at Highway Products have great attitudes. This is a quality we strive to keep.
(Disclaimer: Dear employee or potential employee of Highway Products. We try to keep the above benefits as accurate as possible, but not being insurance agents or attorneys, we do not guarantee accuracy and reserve the right to change these benefits at any time without notice. Our goal is to provide great benefits for our valueable staff to make their lives better and Highway Products a great place to work.
As well, we want to help our potential new hires make intelligent decisions for their future. If you are an employee or looking to come to work for HPI and don't understand any of our benefits, please call our toll free line to get your questions answered by our Human Resources Department "HR". We will help you find answers or phone numbers for our insurance carrier’s agents for accurate answers.
Highway Products Inc. opened its doors in Southern Oregon in 1980 and is a family-owned business. With our national exposure we tend not to be seasonal, which means we have few layoffs. Steady work pays the bills, on time.
"We pay special attention
to make sure you will enjoy working for Highway Products, Inc. because
a great staff is critical to our successful business."
Need an after hours appointment? Just ask. All applications are strictly confidential.
1 800 TOOLBOX (1-800-866-5269)